Friday, October 23, 2009

Cytherea What Happened

Sutro Heights

After waiting and waiting this week I have confirmed that on Monday I start my 1st day at my new job, I am happy and positive thinking I hope that everything turned out fine ... This means that also change my address .. siiiiii as read I'll move to Santiago ... much I will miss my house and those who live there and the Star Milena

... I Bethlehem !!!!! as molten

and my spoiled !!!!! Bow Ties and crema: D


and clear trees flowers all around it ......

and the view that one has every day since the front of house ...

if I can not post as often or you'll have to go to a cyber, but will do my best to show signs of life ....
Affections to all who read me and a hug to my friend Catherine who I will miss her a lot .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment