Saturday, May 1, 2010

Property Management Form For Walk Throughs




NOTHING BETTER THAN THE SPECIAL SERIES Kuroshitsuji II AS BIRTHDAY GIFT - ^ w ^ -
Hi, how are hope that super like me.
Okis aki Ayame Uchiha Uzumaki being reported again
after long time of no aki pass, and as a proclamation of
ke I'm back, I bring a super note. Ke is
this has nothing to do with the ke yaoi, but is very well ke some girls
yop as would
happy to know this.
OMG, I'm so excited I do not know where to start.
Well now ... is that the early morning of 29 April (to dawn 30), pacing
some recommendations yaoistas of friends (you), I found
news that made me jump from emotion and this had in huge letters on crimson color
as title:
"WAITING TO FINISH: COMING SOON Kuroshitsuji II (July 2010)
and note if no bad memory said that had announced that the second season premiere happiest month of my life, I mean in July and two treated episodes of life Sebastian, but ke this did not deal specifically of Ciel and Sebastian .
and also entry into some doubt, ask my closest sources and told me ke is not known if will specified above, but on the other hand ke think not. This new
Kuroshitsuji , will caaaaasi same, with the butler in this occasion was called Claude Faustus and his young master named Alois Trancy , that in itself does not call it that way (young master) but it goes on like HH, from my point of view, there is nothing different, just revert ke the stationery , x eg
* Ciel Phantomhive and Alois = Trancy without feeling bad and good with excess of love, but both with the exact look and profile it and loneliness (u_u) .
* Sebastian Michaelis and Claude Faustus is = same everything, just ke the second is obviously the sweetest love ke have or at least it seems (^ w ^).
In this occasion, the cast is composed
Butler
HH o master, as kieran xD call a
triplets that look or rather are the maid servants
and uncle Arnold.

Okis ke think that is all, or at least ke is for the moment, I hope ke them beyond this info served, and if ke already knew of this, as vdd because, in the end I'm always the last to know everything. Well I'm going
cuidense besitos
Ja - ne

0 comments:

Post a Comment