Saturday, February 19, 2011

How To Find Shiny Disco Jeans

Pate de Fua - Musica Moderna


.:: Tracklist::.
1. The Phantom
love 2. The good pipe
3. With a wave
4. The Magpie
5. Pernod
6. The train of joy
7. Black dwarfs
Prague 8. Zealous and misplaced
9. Chau Pinela
10. What could be
11. The rag pulenta
12. Old Port
13. National holiday
14. Magic eyes
15. Choreo
No 2 16. Dove Cruel
xXDescargaXx
viola sounds
xXRemiXx
I will never forget that I could not see in the live Latin and I had a lot of estrogen around these momebtos mine and I have no one else at my side acuerelas this album and for a job, some tequila, white wine would be better but that he will do, whoever descanzo some shit around, this disc does, that fine touch of classic polkas and do tarantellas exquisite taste, like fine wine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment